Fill out the form below to receive 50% off of your first appointment.
Symptoms of Concussions
To be aware of post MVA, head trauma or any violent impact, that would suggest a concussion and therefore warrant a referral for PT:
- light/sound sensitivity
- balance problems
- sleep difficulties
- difficulty concentrating
- memory problems
- *loss of consciousness occurs in less than 10% of cases and not a diagnostic requirement or severity*
What is Vestibular Therapy?
Vestibular rehabilitation is an exercise regiment designed by a health care professional to improve balance and reduce symptoms of dizziness.
Most commonly individuals who get referred to try Vestibular Therapy have some form of neck-related injury or vertigo.
Who is Vestibular Therapy for?
Vestibular therapy can be used to help individuals facing a range of symptoms and conditions.
Some of the most common conditions and symptoms patients who seek Vestibular Therapy suffer from include the following:
- Dizziness or blurry vision with head movements
- Neck tightness, stiffness and/or pain
- Imbalance or the need to hold onto objects when walking
- Injuries from falls
- Generalized “dizziness, wooziness and foggy head” feelings
What are the benefits of Vestibular Therapy?
The goal of Vestibular therapy at our office is the improve your ability to function in your everyday life and reduce your risk of falls.
Some of the benefits of Vestibular Therapy include:
- Lessened risk of falls
- Decrease in dizziness
- Better balance and stability
- More ability to stabilize vision
- Increased muscle strength
- Improved mobility
- More range of motion in the neck
To learn more about vestibular therapy contact our office today.